CubeTech Workshop Series : Network Design 101
Workshop covers the followings:
- introduction to ICT Network and what is Network, who uses it
- Knowing how does IP address would affect the structure of network
- Introducing different segment of network
- What is IoT and why is it related to Network
- How to simplify network
- Design element and base foundation of a simple network
- Introducing Home network, SMB network, Industrial Network
At end of session, participants will be given a task to design a simple network diagram
Speaker IntroSimon Wan
Executive Director - Gigaspeed Technology Sdn. Bhd.
From west Malaysia, came to Kuching back in 2003 to project lead the Structure Cabling System for UNIMAS new campus project that consist of 9,500 IT nodes. After completing the project, he decided to settle down here in Kuching and startup his branch office to further develop IT market in Sarawak. The person behind the changes of GTSB core business of Structured Cabling to fully System Integrator which provides design, implement, built and maintains enterprise network for hotels, university, mesh networks, government sector and also private sector. First to bring in fully IP-ed solution to hotels network and also in converge system solution provider. With the new ventures with Japan Phoenisys, he startup Kuramae Service back in 2014, providing opportunities to fresh graduates in Japan programming world and grooming techies for the future.
Want to find more groups and events like this?